Adventures on Facebook
Make sure you come prepared for your adventure! Check the weather forecast for Mason, Texas.
- Hat and Sunglasses (eyeglass retainer)
- River Shoes, Old Sneakers,Teva-like sandals. NO FLIP-FLOPS or BARFEET!
- Water & Food.
- Consider a headlamp in case you get stuck out after dark.
- Consider other safety items like a space blanket and whistle.
- Appetite for Adventure!
Pricing and Information
- Kayaks- $50 day (includes PFD (life jacket), paddle, small dry bag, bow line)
- Canoes- $75 day (includes PFD (life jacket), paddle, small dry bag, bow and stern line, bailers, sponges)
- Shuttle - Varies starting at $40 (fuel surcharge may apply)
- Guiding—Starts at $250 per day for two people. Includes basic lessons & natural and cultural interpretation. Discounts available for groups.
- Tips for great service are always appreciated. This includes river information even if you don't use my other services.
- READ THE FACEBOOK UPDATE BEFORE BOOKING
- RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
About the Llano River
What Folks are Saying…
“We went with Tony to observe the Indian Pictographs near Paint Rock during the Winter Solstice. This was a fantastic trip with the Sun cooperating at just the right time. Truly a memorable adventure. Thanks Tony!”
“Very knowledgable about the river, safety conscious, helpful in every way possible. My first time to do this activity and they gave superb guidance and institution. I will be back!”
“If you love nature and the water then I highly recommend spending the day on a guided kayaking tour with Tony. The eagle viewing tour was excellent. Tony is extremely knowledgeable in not only kayaking safety & skills but also in all things Mason, Tx and history. I will go back for sure!!!”
Contact Tony Plutino
About Your Guide
Whether it’s exploring Hill Country geology, Native American Pictographs or going on a kayaking adventure down the Llano River, Tony Plutino is always happy to share his knowledge and passion about nature. Tony spends his winters guiding hiking trips in Big Bend National Park for REI Adventures.