Adventures on Facebook
Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 222116127877068.
Make sure you come prepared for your adventure! Check the weather forecast for Mason, Texas.
- Hat and Sunglasses (eyeglass retainer)
- River Shoes, Old Sneakers,Teva-like sandals. NO FLIP-FLOPS or BARFEET!
- Water & Food.
- Consider a headlamp in case you get stuck out after dark.
- Consider other safety items like a space blanket and whistle.
- Appetite for Adventure!
Pricing and Information
- Kayaks- $50 day (includes PFD (life jacket), paddle, small dry bag, bow line)
- Canoes- $75 day (includes PFD (life jacket), paddle, small dry bag, bow and stern line, bailers, sponges)
- Shuttle - Varies starting at $40 (fuel surcharge may apply)
- Guiding—Starts at $250 per day for two people. Includes basic lessons & natural and cultural interpretation. Discounts available for groups.
- Tips for great service are always appreciated. This includes river information even if you don't use my other services.
- READ THE FACEBOOK UPDATE BEFORE BOOKING
- RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
About the Llano River
What Folks are Saying…
“We went with Tony to observe the Indian Pictographs near Paint Rock during the Winter Solstice. This was a fantastic trip with the Sun cooperating at just the right time. Truly a memorable adventure. Thanks Tony!”
“Very knowledgable about the river, safety conscious, helpful in every way possible. My first time to do this activity and they gave superb guidance and institution. I will be back!”
“If you love nature and the water then I highly recommend spending the day on a guided kayaking tour with Tony. The eagle viewing tour was excellent. Tony is extremely knowledgeable in not only kayaking safety & skills but also in all things Mason, Tx and history. I will go back for sure!!!”
Contact Tony Plutino
About Your Guide
Hitting the Wildflowers in Mason County
How to Find Us
Lodging in Mason
- Stay A While in Mason. Relax after your adventures and spend the night at one of our lovely Bed and Breakfasts.